Sunday, August 27, 2006

Golf, Golf, Golf.

What is my keyword here, hm, Golf? LOL. Sorry that I haven't bloged in a while I got busy, Anyway. Me my dad and a bunch of people from church went golfing this morning, it was fun! We did best ball, where the person who's ball is closer to the green is the ball that you will play from. So it was me my dad, and somebody else from the church, I did OK. We are going to Six Flags, Great America on Thursday and then me and my dad are going to Springfield after words to see the LPGA Golfers Play! I am so excited! My Dad wants to go to waffle House (which is in Springfield). I am not a big Waffle house fan ( threw up ones after I ate there.) My Dad said it was cause of the lemonade I drank, but I don't think it was. Lets change the subject, Yes? So we are going to six flags on Thursday and the cool thing about it is my grandparents live like a mile away from the park, so if we want to go eat lunch at my grandparents house we can instead of paying 50 bucks for hot dogs, and do stuff like that. And I am even more excited for the LPGA Tournament!

No comments: